Friday, July 30, 2010

"Pizza Angel"

Intro: Got the munchies on that fateful night. So I phoned in a pizza for delivery. But I had a feeling that something wasn't right cause I waited for hours.... no pizza.

Verse 1 I set he table with a paper plat. How would I know that it'd be late? I've waited so long, where could it be. Had a thirty minute guarantee.

Chorus: Pizza Angel pleases come to me. Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey. Pizza Angel I'm on my knees. You're my number one pie from Sicily.

Verse 2: Did it get lost? Did they just forget? should I have ordered on the internet? Ready for dinner Now I'm not so sure. I think my soda's room temperature.

Chorus; Pizza Angel please come to me.(come to me) Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey. Pizza Angel I'm on my knees (on my knees) And don't forget to add my favorite
anchovies.

Bridge: I was concerned for my delivery. Eight little slices of heaven for me. Can't stop thinking it will make me smile. When I taste me first Chicago style. Goin'
crazy while I pase the floor. And then my heart skips when I heard the door.

Talking: I opened the door in expectations but it was the saddest sight I ever saw. I could still smell the sweet aroma of deep dish goodness. But the box was empty. "Uh your house number was broken so I couldn't find you. I was getting kind of hungry so i uh ate your pizza. Sorry about that. You don't need to tip me or anything."

Chorus: Pizza Angel please come to me (come to me) Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey. Pizza Angel I'm on my knees (on my knees) You'll live forever in my memory. Pizza Angel please come to me (come to me) Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey. Pizza Angel I'm on my knees (on my knees) I will miss you for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment